Divorce is often a painful journey, especially in these difficult economic times.
However, you do not have to make this journey alone.
At The Bowen Law Firm, the attorneys are kind, compassionate and understanding with years of experience to draw upon.
The expertise of the attorneys in the firm covers all divorce related issues, whether it be equitable distribution, custody, division of military benefits, division of pensions and retirement accounts (including CSRS, FERS, TSP, and private plans), spousal support (alimony), child support, collection of arrearages in unpaid support, adoptions, pre and post-nuptial agreements and annulments.
The firm also handles appeals of trial court decisions, including appeals to the Virginia Court of Appeals and the Virginia Supreme Court.
Although our primary focus is domestic relations issues, additional services include criminal and traffic defense, protective orders and personal injury actions.
Our promise is that your case will be handled respectfully and civilly, with a goal of settling your family matters as harmoniously as possible.
However, if litigation becomes necessary to resolve family disputes, the trial attorneys of The Bowen Law Firm are ready and able, with years of trial experience, to try your case.
The Bowen Law Firm, with its personable lawyers and helpful staff, are here to make the resolution of your family law case as dignified and painless as possible for you and your family.
We are committed to achieving results, whether through mediation, collaborative law, arbitration or litigation.
We can work with you in any of the following practice areas.
Please review the list to the right for more details.
- Divorce and Annulment
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Property Settlement Agreements
- Pre-and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Civil Service Retirement Orders
- Military Retirement Orders
- Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Retirement Orders
- TSP Retirement Orders
- TIAA-CREF Retirement Orders
- Military Divorce Related Issues
- Equitable Distribution of Assets and Debts
- Appellate Work for Court of Appeals
- Appellate Work for Virginia Supreme Court
- Protective Orders
- Post-Divorce Issues
- Enforcement of Domestic Court Orders
- Registration and Modification of Foreign Orders
- PKPA (Parental Kidnapping Protection Act) Issues
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense – Misdemeanors and Traffic Offenses
If you would like to have a consultation with one of our attorneys, please contact us.
Divorce can be difficult, but we can help you through it.